Five Months In…
Since having my baby girl Bianca, I have been using some baby products that I have found very useful. I’ve also been looking out for new products, and some I have yet to try that I am contemplating getting still. I mean how much more baby stuff can you get? Well, there’s a ton of products still untouched by many mamas and I want to get my hands on more!
Let me share with you a few that I have found to be helpful these last five months.
Things I wish I had or looking to buy:
- Baby Breeza Bottle Sterilizer; I have the the Dr. Brown’s Microwave Steam sterilizer.
- Crane Humidifier – After just going through having two sick babies, I had to move my humidifier from room to room depending on who was worse that night. I will definitely be purchasing another humidifier and I’m looking to get this one.
- Maty’s Chest Rub … And other products – They’re all organic and a much healthier alternative to other medicinal products.
- Babybjorn Bouncer – I feel like my daughter would’ve thrived and loved this product. She really didn’t like laying down as much as sitting up (she’s getting better about it now), and so we would always have to hold her. I just couldn’t justify the price.
- Bibs that won’t grow mold! I have a plethora of different branded bibs, but haven’t found any I’m in love with yet. I’ve already thrown away a bunch because of mold.
Some Toys She is loving right now:
Thanks so much for stopping by!